|Lead creation of best-in-class shared curriculum platform by:
- Developing content expertise
- Creating and revising Curriculum Vision and Blueprint
- Building and revising lesson cycle to reflect beliefs about teaching and learning
- Managing content Curriculum and Assessment Fellows
- Owning creation and revision of Shared Curriculum
- Scope and Sequence
- Unit Plans
- Unit Assessments
- Meeting deadlines for curriculum creation and sharing
|Drive the instructional quality of _____ content by:|
- Modeling content expertise and effective coaching.
- Supporting school-based coaches in becoming content experts, building a common bar, and effectively coaching teachers.
- Progress monitoring and tracking development of all content teachers.
- Working directly with teachers, as needed, to meet instructional goals
- Working with Managing Director of Teaching & Learning and School Leaders to build strategy for school-based development
- Practice coaching strategies and work together to create action plans
- Norming on TREE rubric scoring with all coaches
|Ensure all teachers and students are on track to meet achievement and development goals by:|
- Creating and revising of Content Assessment Cadence
- Creation and revision of Unit Assessments and Interims, in conjunction with KNOS Assessment Fellows
- Effectively progress monitor and analyze content data to drive strategy and goals.
- Working with SLS, coaches and teachers to develop data-driven action plans
|Use professional development opportunities to accelerate teacher and coach performance by:|
- Leading creation and development of Content PD that is aligned to instructional priority
- Executing regional PD and data dives
- Leading Coaches PLCs and regional content meetings