You can use your mobile device to email jobs to yourself or others. You can apply to roles at KIPP from a laptop or desktop.
Talent Recruitment Associate, Flexible Location (Part-Time)
Talent Recruitment Associate, Part-Time, Flexible LocationABOUT KIPP TEXAS PUBLIC SCHOOLS:For more than 15 years, KIPP Austin, KIPP Dallas-Fort Worth, KIPP Houston, and KIPP San Antonio have put thousands of KIPPsters on the path to and through college. Last year, we collectively educated over 25,000 students in more than 50 schools, covering a geographic area of over 400 miles. Our regions have a long history of informal collaboration, with teachers and staff members sharing ideas, curricula, professional development, facilities, finances, end-of-year field trips, and more. As we look to the next academic year, all KIPP schools in Texas are officially joining forces as KIPP Texas Public Schools.ROLE OVERVIEW:The Talent Recruitment Associate will assist in developing and maintaining the infrastructure for the talent recruitment team which includes sourcing candidates, assisting in the pre-screening of candidates, executing event logistics, and providing general administration support to the talent recruitment team.
KIPP San Antonio Public Schools
San Antonio, TX
Type: Leadership & Support Staff
Full Time/Part Time: Part-Time
Start Date: Immediate
Organization: KIPP San Antonio Public Schools
This position furthers the mission of KIPP Texas by recruiting talented individuals who demonstrate the potential to be highly effective teachers and employees.
This role is a flexible in location; the role may work out of KIPP Texas offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston or San Antonio.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The Associate will:
QUALIFICATIONS: Education and Knowledge:
- Source talented individuals to work at KIPP Texas
- Post job descriptions for open positions on the KIPP Texas online application system.
- Assist other members of the recruitment team in sourcing candidates for positions, including utilizing LinkedIn and other platforms to create candidate call lists.
- Assist School Support Partners (SSP) office hiring managers by posting open positions, and following up regularly with hiring managers to provide support.
- Attend local community and university career fairs with recruitment team
- Provide miscellaneous support for recruitment campaigns, including application review.
- Execute event logistics for the Talent Recruitment Team
- Work with the Talent recruitment team to execute logistics for events such as job fairs, sourcing and cultivation events.
- Serve as a go-to coordinator the day-of large and small scale events
- Provide general administrative support for recruitment team
- Maintain accurate substitute database through SmartFind system
- Respond to recruitment-related inquiries via phone and email
- Process payment request forms for talent recruitment expenses
- Complete credit card reports and reimbursement request forms for talent recruitment team expenses
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Compensation and Benefits
- Ability to effectively express KIPP’s mission and purpose to candidates
- Articulate, professional demeanor with strong self-confidence and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess a candidate’s qualities and potential in a limited amount of time
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy required
- **Excellent organizational skills required**
- Strong typing skills are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency using computers, printers, copy machines, and fax machines
This position is a part-time, hourly role. The compensation for this role is $20/hour.ABOUT KIPPKIPP is a non-profit network of 200 college-preparatory, public charter schools educating elementary, middle, and high school students. We believe that all students will learn and achieve at high levels if given the opportunity. Our mission is to help students develop the knowledge, skills, and character strengths they need to seize those opportunities. Great education transforms lives.KIPP provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees.As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.